- Canada bans all captive whales and dolphins
- The bird that came back from the dead
- Your stress may be stressing out your dog
- How to pet a dog the right way
- Are Dogs Really Smiling at Us?
- The Biggest Issues for Wildlife and Endangered Species in 2019
- A beautiful thing happens when farm animals are ‘Allowed to Grow Old’
- Webster spends $8m on bees to reduce the sting of almond production
- Chipper the dog sets a high bar for recycling
- Securos surgical systems
Main Topic: News
Brendan and Mark catch up on all the important.. and slightly less important, veterinary and animals news this week.
Support our sponsors
Microchips Australia: Microchips Australia is the Australian distributor for: Trovan microchips, readers and reading systems; Lone Star Veterinary Retractor systems and Petrek GPS tracking products. Microchips Australia is run by veterinarians experienced in small and large animal as well as avian and exotic practice, they know exactly what is needed for your practice.
Specialised Animal Nutrition. Specialised Animal Nutrition is the Australian distributor of Oxbow Animal Health products. Used and recommended by top exotic animal veterinarians around the globe, the Oxbow range comprises premium life-staged feeds and supportive care products for small herbivores.
Chemical Essentials. Cleaning and disinfection products and solutions for a wide variety of industries throughout Australia, as well as specific markets in New Zealand, Singapore and Papua New Guinea. The sole importer of the internationally acclaimed F10SC Disinfectant and its related range of advanced cleaning, personal hygiene and animal skin care products.
Don’t be Shy – say Hi!
Don’t forget to drop us a line to say hi: VetGurus@gmail.com
Become a Patron
Become a Patron of VetGurus: Support us by ‘throwing a bone’ to the VetGurus – a small regular donation to help pay for our production costs. It’s easy; just go to our Patreon site. You can be a rabbit.. or an echidna.. one day we are hoping for a Guru level patron! https://www.patreon.com/VetGurus